• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Love Rock Case

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all. Looking for a case for my 81 LS100. Hoping someone has an extra before I buy a generic case off eBay. Thanks in advance.

How can I figure out the shipping to the US? There is no link on the site for asking questions. Thanks!

Thanks. Gottfried is awesome. Just not sure about shipping to the US. Would extremely expensive total cost.

Anyone in the US?

My favorite LP case are the old black Tokai Les Paul Reborn case with the green interior.
They are the best; why? (1) the guitar fits inside like a glove with no movement (2) extremely light weight (3) built like a tank
I have three but they are hard to get your hands on, and even then, you have to deal. :wink:
Good luck obtaining any & I sent you a PM.

I do prefer brown ones, they also fit really good and (they are more accurate than black ones (I have 3 brown and 1 black). I also own a 90s,a 2003 and a 2015 brown ones too. And a black modern thick logo plate too.
DId I say I love Tokai cases? :)

I have one of the 'Cali girl' style Tokai Gakki badged hard cases that is the original case that came with my 2000 Tokai LS-320.

**** 320 flops around like a fish inside that POS. :evil:

Give me an old school black exterior with green interior 'Les Paul Reborn' case from the late '70s any day. 8)

Latest posts

Back