Help identify and date my Jazz Sound bass?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pedro3

Reaction score
I own theJazz Sound shown on the pictures. I bought it used a while back from a friend who'd found it dusting away in his cellar. He couldn't tell me much about it's history and there is no serial number anywhere to be found.

BBgsjMG

HDCFgD8

R3n7ZYx

PMhf4Wn

Could one of you help me date the bass based on the pictures and name the exact model? All info on top of that will also be much appreciated. A million thanks in advance.

Pictures of the complete guitar are to fuzzy and show no details. Ser# is usually on the neck plate or behind the headstock. You might find other markings inside the pickup cavity.

Thanks for the reply. Are these photos any better: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6qhj4wWAAvGzbZAP7 ? My camera is not too good. Is there any particular spot I could take a close up photo of that would help identify the axe? The only place I haven't checked is the pick up cavity. I'll check that today. No serial number anywhere else on the bass.

Better but no ID help. Rear of headstock, base of the neck rear, cavities and neck pocket.

Latest posts

Back