Sonix by Deviser LP Sp. (Momose)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that mean that you bid on the gold top (with no logo) after all? 8)

Sigmania said:
Does that mean that you bid on the gold top (with no logo) after all? 8)

No, I did not bid & was not planning to bid on the Sonix 54 type goldie.

I'm all set for the whole wrap tail with P-90 thing with my Sonix 56 type LP Spc. in brown sunburst & I'm more than happy with my Sonix 56 type gold top.

No need for redundancy, unless it's a killer flame top, and I've already covered that ground. :lol:

as a curiosity, the 54 type goldie that was on YJ & my 56 type goldie are less than 10 serial number digits apart.

Sigmania said:
Would love to see a family photo.

then I would have to throw in my circa 2005, early serialized 08**, Momose MLS-STD/J, which has the Custom Craft Guitar head stock logo.

wouldn't be complete without that one since they are cousins.

Nice. I always love seeing nice guitars. Never seem to get tired of it.

Thought I would pipe in since I did win the unbranded Sonix '54 GT. I also sold Guitar Hiro the '56 GT that he has now. I can absolutely confirm that the quality, specs and feel of the '54 are almost exactly like the '56. For me, I have a strong preference for wrap tails when it comes to P90 equipped guitars so it was impossible for me to resist it when it showed up with a BIN for the 2nd time. I bid on it the first time and just missed out. When it showed up again, the BIN was exactly my max bid. SO instead of risk losing it a second time, I just hit the button.

As GH says, in my experience these Sonix guitars are essentially rebranded (or unbranded in this case) Momose guitars. Unreal high quality, especially for the price. I haven't had a chance to take my own pics yet, but here is one from one of the auctions.

y4mpGnkTvCFq1ypQ_Do2rjaYtjGdCjvcW9WmrcGE-ba_n5MeGFuIgSD-TTPIifQ8N7VqlEESM-c9szkVdYNq687wfjVkfSUEMTPZ-ucjS60_sr75jC__IHKgj4J_395pfKjMc7VvFMRWeV9N2ZAN2W4qTuSp2Z6ZRnZEf3Hw1tjMOUTQQ6_beGSgiwYRrtH2vSX

I believe that is Harold's photo dingus. I know he is into the whole Deviser thing.

My Sonix Strat that showed up 16 days ago is really just a phenomenal Strat. I'm not just saying that.
I played Strats exclusively for 20 years, from 1981 to 2001, have owned a ton, and from different makers, foreign & domestic.
I have owned Fender USA, Fender Custom Shop, several 'signature' models, even three of the first few hundred EJ Strats.
The build quality of this Sonix is just SICK. 8)

I don't know if you are calling me a dingus ??? And I don't know Harold.....

But this thread has got my interest as well as some of the guitars on that photo stream like that Rare Bird and a two piece Bacchus ST in natural ash.

LOL :lol:

No, not calling anyone a dingus.

If it was something like Photobucket I would have said that' Harold's Photobucket but it's some kinda photo dingus; just not Photobucket.

:lol:

carry on ..........

Thanks. So Harold aka wulfman (?) is also known by another name.

So funny, I just read a sticky by hans j?rgen on here about all the different on line names people have from 15 years ago I think, and then he pops up here on the forum today.

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4855

Well Harold/wulfman you have some mind blowing pictures of guitars (and people too). Very impressive.

Latest posts

Back