1970s 1978 Tokai ST Series Flyer

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the source of this is, or have a scan of one in tact?

I am guessing it is from an eBay listing?

My best guess is that it was printed 1977/78?

TOKAI ST SERIES

Tokal's Golden Era Series takes you back to the design and quality of two decades ago. Our ST Series features all of the options available in 1954 with a few pluses.

THE NECK Constructed of one piece hard North American maple. Tokai's necks are available in two popular shapes the familiar U shape or the V shape of the 1950's. The rear channeled truss rod is fully adjustable at the body.

PICK-UPS The ST Series 1s avAilable with either ST-A or ST-B Tokai Pick-ups. Type A is a hand made exact alloy reproduction of a 1954 single coil unit. Type B is production model of the same pick-up.

THE SWITCH For that bluesy hollow tone so characteristic of the Golden Era, Tokai includes a 3-way 5 position switch on all ST models.

THE BODY Tokai features solid alder on all ST models. Three dimensional computerized machine tooling produces a body shape and contour exactly the same as guitars made during those vintage years. Tokai's craftsman work to tolerances never before accomplished in guitar production.

THE ELECTRONICS All electronic components are shielded with a rolled brass plate to eliminate hum and extraneous noise.

COLORS OW - Olympic White, BB - Black, YS - Yellow Sunburst, N - Natural, GS - Golden Sunburst. Natural Finish is $50 extra.

Flyer.jpg

Tokai Guitar Catalog pages and specs | My Cool Guitars

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back