Tokai breezy sound *need help

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin Shelley

Reaction score
Hello guys! I just joined this forum and i need some imformation like date and production quantity (sorry my english and knowledge reserves are both poor:()
The seller told me it is a limited edition ATE132BF but i have no idea of where to search for more information about this guitar
Many thanks guys
23b5d8349c12061abe3501d1df45dbb.jpgdebf3c3487562d9a620fa37f1702e0c.jpg6c8c14166443d4954662c7b9ad113c8.jpg2945cd71c35d0b01fd2df4b32083e4b.jpg

What are the first two digits in the serial number? It’s really hard to see. Is it 11 ?

If it’s 11 then the guitar was made in 2011 in Japan.

BF is the color code. Blue Flower.

This is a finish Tokai did on some Fender copies.

I looked in the 2010 catalog and don’t see this guitar in there. Possibly a non catalog item or even a special order. I can’t verify that model number.

Do you know where they got that model number from? Is there any paperwork with it?

What are the first two digits in the serial number? It’s really hard to see. Is it 11 ?

If it’s 11 then the guitar was made in 2011 in Japan.

BF is the color code. Blue Flower.

This is a finish Tokai did on some Fender copies.

I looked in the 2010 catalog and don’t see this guitar in there. Possibly a non catalog item or even a special order. I can’t verify that model number.

Do you know where they got that model number from? Is there any paperwork with it?
oh thanks for your reply. The serial number is 131201 then. The seller told me it was an non catalog item. Sorry for there's no paperwork with it :(

oh thanks for your reply. The serial number is 131201 then. The seller told me it was an non catalog item. Sorry for there's no paperwork with it :(
Ok. That model number may or may not be right. Hard to know with a limited model.

Made in 2013.

You’re welcome.

I would guess that it’s alder under the paint job. Probably multi piece body.

That neck is a version that is not a historic replica with the truss rod adjustment at the headstock.

The ATE headstock shape was sold in countries where Fender had influence in protecting its original shape.

Back