• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orville by Gibson LP 59 reissue (EU)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heh ok harold hows about this then..

DSCF8117.jpg

This is a good example for what a closer look is worth...I wonder how many OBGs are sold as veneer but have a solid top.But I think Mark is checking every new guitar and knows better how rare they are ?

I should have followed my gas attack yesterday when I saw the original hardcase.Fast enough and I would own now the guitar with case for 1 grand :evil: But I know myself good enough to know I would have sold the guitar immediately without a closer look into the cavity :lol:

pylyo said:
Ladys and gents, I just opened it for you and it is a real flame top. Pics in a few minutes... Which means price is going up. Sorry and tnx to all of you who PMed me to check it. I was too lazy to do that because I love the sound so never intended to change PUs, so she was never opened. But I assumed it could be a real flame, since it has subtle flame and not that usual veneer look...

pics

1Vzpnl.jpg

ctzvcl.jpg

oLpCRl.jpg

very, very nice.

Allright, I am still waiting for the payment and if it is not made by the end of the day, the guitar is back in for sale.
I am sorry to "you know who" but I gave you all the time needed so...

P.S.: for all the additional info or anything send me a PM, because I am not that much on the forums to check all the new posts.

Latest posts

Back