• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Joe Walsh signature LS100 OR

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luis

Reaction score
Up for sale a fantastic guitar from my collection. It is very rare so collectable, very few were made and fewer avalaible.

This one has that "tele on steroids" tone many look for and cutting through the mix as no one I own. It is my guitar to take to any rehersall as far as it always can be heard clearly. This one sounds very very good I can tell you.

It was put as the better I am able with a set of Throbacks Maximum Vintage SLE + pickups (400 euro valued) fitting great to this guitar, Gil Yaron famous vintage Les Paul luthier rings (70 euros for the pair at the time), Faber ABR-1 aged, TVT vintage taper pots and PIO caps ,50's wiring. Carzy parts knobs and PIO caps for a 50's wiring, Creamtone Lix Patina rythm and treble ring, switchcraft USA pickup selector.
Aroung 3,7 kg (ligth weigth). and naturally reliced. Very easy to play.

It has that beautiful Old Red (OR) finish not common in a Tokai LS, a resemble of Lucy's 57 Les Paul from George Harrison.

It comes with a Tokai Lifton style case fitting great on it.

Asked price: 2550 euro....2495 now

Last edited:
I forget to mention original DiMarzio PAF pickups plus rings and Tokai wiring board are added to the sale. Plus, I have a COA sent from the factory and signed and hand written by Tokai President which is a must for collectors.

These are amazing guitars. If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I doubt I will ever sell my LS100S ON. That guitar sings.

Latest posts

Back