Important information about the mysterious YUTA pickup (formerly Keiyo pickup).

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jselect

Reaction score
Important information about the mysterious YUTA pickup (formerly keiyo pickup).

I asked SOAR MUSIC of Kobe, which specializes in guitars, basses from Divisers such as Bacchus and Headway, about YUTA pickups.

The answers are as follows.

We heard that the YUTA pickup was manufactured by keiyo, but now it has the same specifications and is produced at another factory.
We do not disclose any information, including the current location of the factory or whether YUTA himself is directly involved in the work, so we cannot provide a clear information.

That was the answer.
What we can see from this is that the specifications of the pickup from the Keiyo era are the same,
and that Keiyo has moved to a different place from the factory where it was originally located (the original Keiyo factory is now a distributor of French beds (laughs)).

Next, I'm going to interview Diviser, which produces brands such as Bacchus, Headway, and Momose, about YUTA pickups. This is because Mr. Momose, a legendary master craftsman, is friends with YUTA.

The music store in Nagoya, specialized in order made Tokai, asked Tokai Musical Instrument about pickups for me.
Here are the answers:

After all, it seems that all orders for the ES series have been suspended at this time.
Also, the manufacturer information of the Vintage PAF mk2 is kept private.

Looks like Yuta is part of the new Tokai management/ownership?

Looks like Yuta is part of the new Tokai management/ownership?
NONONO.

I looked it up.

GRACE Co., Ltd., which is engaged in the reuse business of musical instruments, made Tokai Musical Instrument Manufacturing a subsidiary on November 12, 2021.

THE NAME OF THE PRESIDENT OF GRACE IS YUTA SAWAMURA.

But this is a coincidence. It must be a different person from YUTA, which manufactures YUTA pickups.

Latest posts

Back