• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HIGH-END SALE... ST-100.... JV-115 ST62.....ES-150R Blonde

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Svedje

Reaction score
Hello!

With regret i?m selling out my beauties that i?ve handpicked over time. They really don?t get the playing time they deserve and I have other projects calling for attention....I?m a bit lazy and not a very good photograper, therefore i?m just posting a link so that you get a hint....BUT...for the serious buyer i?m willing to really stretch in order to get all the detailed pictures requested...A UPS courier shipping, value of around 150 Euro is included for every guitar, and every guitar will be professionaly packed.

A short description of the guitars

Tokai ST-100:
Serial nr 0000126 from 1978, obviously one of the first made, condition is near mint and the guitar is all original, bought from Villager. It?s the best ST-100 I have seen, at least from my point of view...one piece body with extreme grain and all there is to make it THE ST-100 Original hardcase....
2350 Euro

Tokai ES-150R Blonde:
In Near mint/mint condition(150 sticker still on back of headstock)...RARE!! I have only seen one more of these, the whole guitar is just lovely....has had a 200 usd setup from my guitarhealer and plays incredibly smoooooth, resonant and 3690 gr.
It?s all original except hardcase which is a a high-end generical one. This guitar is all there is to wish from an ES style guitar...selling with tears in my eyes:
2450 Euro

Vintage white Fender JV-115 ST62 MINT!!! Neck date 6 of may-82. Tags with corresponding serial nr
This is the best condition JV-115 I have seen ...all tags, original string package, strap...everything is included....very lightweight at 3200 gr...resonates forever...JV HEAVEN!! Find another!
2750 Euro

The LS200 from 1980?....no I wasn?t planning to sell that one...

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=14907
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=14906

Please mail me at [email protected] as that will be the easiest way to reach me

The JV & the ST100 look VERY nice !! You say you're not a very good photographer, the first pic is great!!

Stunning. That ES150 would be a dream...

Good luck on the sale!

If I was trying to sell these, I would provide a link to a pic site, & post a few more pics here too. You are trying to tempt people, aren't you?

Mike

Hello Mike,

No this is an honest sale...the people who will be buying these guitars knows what they are...I don?t want to open up cavities etc if not absolutely necessary...if would have liked to "tempt"(which I find an odd expression) people with these guitars I would have posted them in the Before 1985 forum....As for the strategy of selling these guitars ...it?s absolutely my own business how I do....Your post is on the edge of beeing rude ...and we?ve had enough of that lately on the forum ...haven?t we?

Best Regards
Mikael

I strongly resent the suggestion that my post was, in any way, rude. I would like you to withdraw that suggestion.

Neither did I suggest that the sale was, in any way, dishonest, & I have no idea why you chose such words.

The suggestion of "post pics if you want to sell your guitar" is hardly an uncommon one on this forum - it happens all the time. Although sellers are free to ignore it if they so choose.

Good job I didn't comment on the prices - God knows what your reaction would have been to that! :lol:

Hello Mike,

With honest sale I meant that it?s a "real" sale, not a sale put up just to "tempt" people....If you didn?t insist that, then I will of course kindly and swiftly withdraw my suggestion of that your post beeing on the edge of rude....
Please feel free to comment on the prices :D
Best Regards
Mikael

Wow great guitars!

I strongly resent the suggestion that my post was, in any way, rude. I would like you to withdraw that suggestion.

Neither did I suggest that the sale was, in any way, dishonest, & I have no idea why you chose such words.

The suggestion of "post pics if you want to sell your guitar" is hardly an uncommon one on this forum - it happens all the time. Although sellers are free to ignore it if they so choose.

Good job I didn't comment on the prices - God knows what your reaction would have been to that!

Maybe it's the language barrier. I interpreted stratmans message like - if we could see some great pics of those tempting guitars we would be even more tempted :) Or those great rare guitars would be great to have on separate webpage. (Very common to promote like that). But that's just me.

Again, what nice guitars!

Bart summarised what I meant, apologies if I over-reacted, but I wasn't keen on being accused of being rude. Anyway, matter resolved, apparently.

If I sell a guitar, I try to tempt as many people as possible to buy it by posting attractive pics. Tempt doesn't mean I intend to withdraw it from sale once I get some interest! It means convincing people who didn't know that they needed my guitar that they have to buy it! :D

The ST100 is gorgeous, but too expensive for me I'm afraid, compared with my ST80. Good luck with the sale.

Hello Mike, thanks for the good luck wishes...we all learn something continously....Me? We?ll i?ve learnt that I should?t post reply on forums when my blood sugar is on a low level... :D :D
Best Regards
Mikael

:D And I'll try to think twice before I post to make sure I don't seem rude when I'm not trying to be. 8)

Hello Ryan!

Thanks, yes they are nice I agree :)

I don?t think that it is the right time to sell now...people don?t have any money....a couple of days ago I tested a Fender custom shop Telecaster...think it was teambuilt, masterbuilt or whatever...I can tell you that my JV was in comparison every inch as good as the CS ....tone, playability ...but we all knew that didn?t we :lol:

Back