Greco Clear Sound Project

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said, can't remember having seen anything like this before. I'm not sure but I think you can get this squiggly figuring when the curly wood is flatsawn and not quartersawn, and the wood has deep curls of course. For a top ply you can probably do this without losing stability. At any rate, spectacular!

I have a 1991 SA-90 local to me but they're asking a lot, $1800 and I doubt they'll go lower since it's a vintage guitar shop. What prices are you guys finding for these?

It is 96,000 yen for Japan yen. My personal feeling is that it was very cheap.
I look at the ones sold in the past at Reverb,
many of them in the late 200,000 yen range from 200,000 yen.

I have a 1991 SA-90 local to me but they're asking a lot, $1800 and I doubt they'll go lower since it's a vintage guitar shop. What prices are you guys finding for these?
$1800 equals 241200yen today.

Could I see the pics of guitar?

Yea it's a 90. I'll go check it out. I have some more "modern" guitars I can trade for but not sure if they'll take those since it's a vintage guitar store.

It is presumed that the pickup installed on this SA-75 is made by Maxon,
but I don't know the details.

If anyone can guess from the state of the details, please tell me.

Back