2012 LS200 Jimmy Page Model?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
Wild. Anyone know if this guitar left the factory set up like this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TOKAI-Lov...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

hk8ymEG.jpg

c1vmN0b.jpg

lx9vSz2.jpg

t93L1S4.jpg

LHHAUzw.jpg

Tokai Love Rock - Jimmy Page Model - Violin Finish
Made in Japan
Nitro Lacquer
SN#: 1229422
Weight: 9 lbs 10.4 oz's
Comes in a DELUXE - thick padded, leather gig bag!

"I'm pretty loyal to my guitars, you know, but then they're pretty loyal to me, too."
- Jimmy Page

Inspired by the legend himself, this LS200 VF exquisitely crafted by the Tokai Custom Shop, is a supreme example of the quality workmanship and attention to detail Tokai master luthiers are known for around the world. This guitar embodies the finest Tokai features and keeps true to the original classic design. Tokai used only the best materials available and loaded this baby with killer electronics, superior construction, and premium woods. It features a two-piece bookmatched maple solid top that is over a one piece Mahogany body, a one-piece Mahogany set neck, with a slim 60's style profile, a dark and luscious rosewood fingerboard, and Tokai's PAF vintage MK II humbucking pickups. Overall this guitar is dripping with vintage appeal and has MOJO to spare. The finish on this gem is the beautiful and classic violin burst nitrocelluse lacquer. This guitar will have all eyes one stage, but it is the sound that will keep them in their seats. This versatile guitar can handle nearly any genre of music and is sure to become an immediate favorite in your music arsenal. Plug it in and clear the calendar because this is one guitar you won't want to put down!

Model: Les Paul
Construction: Solid
Body: One-piece African mahogany
Top: Two-piece Canadian hard rock maple top
Neck: Mahogany with long tenon
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Frets: 22 (Medium Jumbo)
Nut width: 43.0mm
Nut Material: Bone
Scale: 625.00 mm
Tuners: Kluson type
Pickups: 2 x PAF-Vintage MK2
Controls: 2 volume, 2 tones, 3-way switch (Switch craft)
Sprague Orange Drop Condenser
Bridge: HLS-VB Tune o-Matic
Hardware: Nickel
Finish: Violin (Nitrocellulose)

If it's from the custom shop, you can order whatever you want within reason and this is way inside that.

Fanatic guitars

https://www.fanaticguitars.com/en/product/tokai-guitars-ls200j-hb-jimmy-page-honey-ivory/

old thread/new post

I recall seeing a few of these on Digimart back in the day and the photos in the OP look the same as the examples I recall seeing on Digimart.

Sellers on Digimart were referring to this model as 'The Jimmy'

It’s not the jimmy page model but the jimmy Sakurai model from 2012. It’s the limited edition and so no more. Mr.Sakurai is an ultimate jimmy page clone. He is great and even jimmy page admits him.

Latest posts

Back