will replacement bridge/tailpiece fit into 2000 LE Love Rock

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldtop 57

Reaction score
hello community,

after a long absence it's good to see that this forum is alive and kickin'!

i plan to alter my beloved honeyburst Tokai Limited Edition Love Rock, which already has '75 DiMarzio Super Distortions (cream) and no scratch plate. lately i looked at the guitar and thought that it has a golden-yellowish shine about it - only the silver bridge and tailpiece (stock) don't quite match. maybe it's just my taste shifting, but i think it'll look soooo much better with golden hardware.

does any of you have experience inhowfar replacement hardware will fit into the existing holes? i used the search, but it didn't answer that particular question.

furthermore, which hardware would you recommend (at an acceptable price, that is)? i already have the idea to use brass saddles to make the tone mellower.

thanks in advance for any input!

Oliver

Hello Goldie.. :D , mate most companies like Tone Pros and Gotoh make hardware in metric and imperial so as long as you are getting Metric i don't see you having any problems.....Forum member Togps has a good range of these parts.

Cheers Mick

Latest posts

Back