Greco ES347

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diland

Reaction score
Hi everyone.It's been awhile since my last post. I recently acquired what I think is Greco's version of a Gibson ES347. It's an SA 700 and is very similar
DSCF1436.jpg

DSCF1430.jpg

DSCF1424.jpg

DSCF1420.jpg

to forum member marcusnieman's Greco limited ES335. Same year and same sticker in the body. What is unique or odd is that this guitar has Grover imperial type tuners. Anyone come across a model like this before?I'm trying to ID the pups. Any suggestions/comments?

diland said:
to forum member marcusnieman's Greco limited ES335. Same year and same sticker in the body. What is unique or odd is that this guitar has Grover imperial type tuners. Anyone come across a model like this before?I'm trying to ID the pups. Any suggestions/comments?

Nice guitar!

Mine (now sold) had factory installed Gibson USA p'ups in it. Yours does have the same label as mine and - which leads me to believe that it is an oddball like mine was - either a limited production for a retailer or distributor or some type of one off prototype.

Mine also had the volute at the headstock/neck join. My tuners were metal tulip like yours but mine had the round casings with a star in the middle of them if I recall.

Latest posts

Back