Wow!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innadaze

Reaction score
Wow! I paid $400 for my mint-condition solid top OBG LPS Brownburst Flametop about 3 years ago (at the very bottom of this pic):

05%20OBGs.JPG

Somebody just dropped $1200 on one exactly like it!
http://www.digimart.net/gk_detail.do;jsessionid=73611E1A5AC40B54532D57391815CA0D.dgm01?instrument_id=DS00326034

Like I said, WOW!

villager has one like that... and i've been wanting it forever ($1.8k > my cash though)

that one of mine has recently gone not for sale after i put a set of greco DRY-Z's in it ..its a solid flametop with graining, no scatchplate holes, and weighs in at 8.4 lbs...a great looker and player..

Mine is also extremely light (for a Les Paul), just a little over 8lbs. It's a sweet, beautiful sounding LP, the lightweight is a bonus. Some of my LPs are as heavy as a tank--gorgeous sounding but definitely made for sit-down playing. I've got two other OBG LPS's the same year that are also just as light (below) and sweet sounding. I think $550 is the highest I gave for any of the three. I routinely remove the PU covers from about half my Gibsons. If you noticed, the brownburst isn't a zebra but has no covers either.

rk%20my%20obg%20lemon1%20and%20sml%20tiger%20tu.jpg

Must be the mahogany they used for that particular run. If I ever went back out on the road these would be the ones I'd take. BTW, all of mine fall into the not-for-sale-ever category.

dosmun said:
I've seen the site, I mean I want a family photo the whole family at once. :p :wink:
Click on my sig and you'll see almost the 'whole family photograph.' There's still about 10 or 15 others (mostly acoustics but also a recently acquired '54 RI Goldtop with P-90's that I haven't put down long enough to take pictures of) that are at the house but haven't quite made it in to the family album yet.

Innadaze said:
dosmun said:
I've seen the site, I mean I want a family photo the whole family at once. :p :wink:
Click on my sig and you'll see almost the 'whole family photograph.' There's still about 10 or 15 others (mostly acoustics but also a recently acquired '54 RI Goldtop with P-90's that I haven't put down long enough to take pictures of) that are at the house but haven't quite made it in to the family album yet.

8) Nice collection 8)

dosmun said:
Innadaze said:
dosmun said:

8) Nice collection 8)

Wow impressive. I have been telling myself I need to get rid of some guitars...but you may have saved me from that!

btmish said:
Wow impressive. I have been telling myself I need to get rid of some guitars...but you may have saved me from that!

Your brain is telling you; Buy more guitars, Buy more guitars, Buy more, Buy, Buy, Buy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......................

Back