Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling owner of GoldStar Strat serial:1022285!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elmington
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Calling owner of GoldStar Strat serial:1022285! Reply with quote

Are you the Owner of the said Guitar?

If so.....I recently bought a second hand strat. Its a bit of a frankenstein guitar made up of so I've been told. A fender mexican body (black) and a Fender Japan neck (naple) from 1990 I was told with DiMario Pickups. I'll be honest and say thing plays wonderfully and sound out of this world.

I really can't can believe I paid ?150 for such a great playing and sounding guitar. But I was curious about the origin of the parts and the body had a serial on the top of back plate at the joint where the neck bolts to the body.

The serial is stamped 1022285 and I did a search for this using the fender serials guide but can't seem to get a match up as there is no fender mex serials with this many digits without them using a letter. So I thought screw it and put this into google "stratocaster 1022285" and I was led to the tokai registry page where there is whadda ya know a strat registered as described in the subject of this post.

I was wondering if the person that registered the geet still has it in their possesion, the person that registered it might even be the one who sold it to me, If so you know who you are.

I'll be honest it's a fecking great little guitar I just spent the whole weekend playing it. I nearly bought one of those stupid mexican jimi hendrix efforts with the reverse headstocks.

The neck has no serial at the headstock cos the guy told me it had worn off and instead was a fake Fender USA decal. I think i'll replace the tremolo with a genuine fender one though

Last edited by Elmington on Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
rgrafend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

?
Elmington
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surely my post isn't that difficult to understand. Is it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: