• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai ES130

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfdude

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm selling my 07 Tokai es130 (very reluctantly) :cry: . I'm sure you all know the specs, it's in mint condition apart from a bit of paint missing of the headstock (back corner) not really an issue!

It's in vintage sunburst

It play's very very well and really looks the business, the sound is fantastic, neck size is about the same as my 1995 Gison les paul standard.

Any questions please ask, Ill post but feel free to come and play and view. :D

if you know how to put pictures on please email me or I can email with the details

I'm open to offers etc

Hi, welcome to the forum. This post will explain about pics:

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=9012

Hi,
Thanks for that here we go....hopefully! pics not brilliant because my camera's not working!! had to do these on my mobile. :oops:
th_2007_08100032.jpg
[/URL]

[/img]

Would you be interested in a tokai NE 80 NA and some dosh.
You'll find the specs in tne guitar forum, its a very unusual guitar with a bigsby type trem gretch type filtertron p/ups, grovers etc i can supply photos if needed
Regards Phil

Hi,
The guitar is now sold :cry:

Sorry to all who got in touch I've not had an internet connection for a while now

Thanks

Latest posts

Back