new lefthanded canadiankoreanLoveRockTokai ,.,.,.,.,pics

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achzappa

Reaction score
hello,.,.

Bought this beast in Calgary,Alberta,Canada the day of the Virginia tech shooting thing,.,.of course i bought it way before i found out,.,..,anyways,..,i have been looking for new loverock pics to find one that has a resemblance to this one but havent seen any accept for older one and its not like i tryed really hard to find any ,.,bla bla bla.,..,if anybody know of any pic that look like mine let me know it would be cool to see,.,.,.later :D ohya.,,. ill try and take some better pics, the battries died for my cam.,.,. :roll:..,.,..,.,.,., and i should have added that i think the model is NALS45LHDWR .,,.dont really know what that means thow, more the "HD" part not sure what color that means,..,,.

newer pics,.,.,
fire021.jpg
[/img]
fire013.jpg
[/img]
fire020.jpg
[/img]
fire019.jpg
[/img]
fire008.jpg
[/img]
tunes008.jpg
[/img]
trip-ontario070.jpg
[/img]

i was reading that japanese models have 2 truss rod cover screws and korean models have 3,.,.so why does mine have 1.,,.?? i have no idea,.,.hahaha :lol:

Yes, i too am looking at a Tokai Gold top here in Vancouver Canada, and it only has one truss rod screw (?)
anyone know why?

i guess nobody knows,.,..,ah well,.,.its not like its an issue with,.,.the guitar is great,.,.,.

That is a Canadian market Tokai, NALS-48 and the finish is tangerine burst. That guitar is just over 2 years old. Our Tokais here in Canada had one screw, MIK Tokais available overseas had 3 and were made in a different factory then ours.

I just love the engrish on the headstock, "Make in Korea".

thats too funny never noticed that oh well,.,.,.,.,.,.makes it a bit better then i guess .,.,.,. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also had mine for a few months and didn't notice the "Make In Korea" decal until I saw it mentioned somewhere on the forum.

Latest posts

Back