Questions about the Instruments

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMMATT

Reaction score
I live in the US and I am interested in buying a Tokai PR-52. I was curious if anyone had any recommendations. Am I making the right choice for guitars around the $500 dollar price range? I have looked into most major brands already before stumbling upon Tokai. Are Tokai's higher quality than standard Epiphone models?

I am planning to purchase from donmac.com and they have several options for colors. Most of the colors are abbreviated and I could not decipher what they stood for or look like. The colors available were abbreviated VF, OAK, SDB, and SDR. Help would be greatly appreciated

Sorry about all of the questions, I am new to Tokai guitars.

:-? :-? :-?

Hi,

Welcome to the forum ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are Tokai's higher quality than standard Epiphone models?

When I compare my Epi MIK which I've had several years ago to my '85 LS150 ... there's just a smile on my face because it's like comparing apples and oranges ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please understand me ... I don't want to bash the Epis - they are good guitars and the MIJ Epis had an excellent quality standard ... 8)

... but Tokai plays in a different league and the higher grade the model the bigger the differences ... 8) 8)

Concerning the color ... your personal preferences are important not the opinions of the members here ... :wink: :wink:

Roger

Latest posts

Back