Greco Les Paul copy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wxman

Reaction score
I'm looking at a Greco EG with a serial number of D 4xxxx, that apears to have a large headstock and dry pickups. Poor pictures, but supposed to be a Mint COllection. Does this sound like a feasible combination? If it is, it should have a solid top I would guess. Thanks for any help.

Hi Wxman, pickups are correct for mint collection higher end models, the D is the month built as in april, {A is january and so on} the only thing i'm not sure of is the serial no, i have a mint collection egc and my serial no starts with L {dec}
then the year 83 so i'm not sure why yours only has a 4 for the date?.
Send Villager {forum member} a private message and he will be able to tell you for sure :D

My guess is it's from 74, then the large headstock is logical, and it's not a mint collection in that case. letter-serial numbers were used from 74-80 and 89-... mint collection is from 82 to 89/90.

mint collection rarely have solid flametops..just the ultra high models....if its 74 it cant have dry PU unless they have been swopped...really need pics to say any more...

Latest posts

Back