Any Japanese members willing to help?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Hitman

Reaction score
Hello,
I am interested in hearing from any Japanese members of this board who would be willing to help me acquire a guitar from Japan. There are many Japanese guitar dealers who simply won't ship to the USA. What I'm looking for is someone who would be willing to buy a guitar for me in Japan, have it shipped to them and then ship to me using EMS or some other international shipping company. I would of course send money in advance to cover all charges.

This seems like a tall order, but I would really appreciate any feedback I could get on this.

Thanks in advance,
-Jeff

TUNAFREAK said:
What guitar are you looking for?

Mark

There have been a few Greco's that have caught my eye, but when they do I am unable to pull the trigger because the sellers won't ship internationally. At this time I don't have a specific guitar in mind, it's just that if/when I do...

Thanks,
-Jeff

Ishibashi will sell you any guitar in Japan except Tokai. Talk to these people.

[email protected]

I have bought many guitars from this huge shop and they have all been great. They charge about $125.00 for shipping and it takes a week or less.
They do take visa. You will love them.

Mark 8)

Jeff Hitman said:
Hello,
I am interested in hearing from any Japanese members of this board who would be willing to help me acquire a guitar from Japan. There are many Japanese guitar dealers who simply won't ship to the USA. What I'm looking for is someone who would be willing to buy a guitar for me in Japan, have it shipped to them and then ship to me using EMS or some other international shipping company. I would of course send money in advance to cover all charges.

This seems like a tall order, but I would really appreciate any feedback I could get on this.

Thanks in advance,
-Jeff
I may be a person you are looking for...

Grecos seems to be everywhere in Japan, it?s the most usual brand there and teh first who was sucessfull with a electric guitar with EG series.

Latest posts

Back