Tokai PRS Vs Dillion 1500QX

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamamong

Reaction score
Ive got a Tokai NLP40 Canadian and am thinking about pulling the trigger on a Dillon 1500QX the top of the line PRS copyl

I know they come from the same factory but the Dillion says nothing about its neck wood. Is it mahogany or maple?

Also the Tokai has a smooth neck radius Is the Dillion 1500QX neck the same as the Tokai NLP40 Caandian?

Anyone have any experience with both guitars?

I had the Tokai, I thought the Agile PRS copy was a much better guitar and it didn't have that big ugly *** headstock. The only dillion I ever played was one of the low rent models, dr500 I think. Pretty much a POS, IMHO.

whitehall said:
I had the Tokai, I thought the Agile PRS copy was a much better guitar and it didn't have that big ugly *** headstock. The only dillion I ever played was one of the low rent models, dr500 I think. Pretty much a POS, IMHO.

I just bought a lefty tokai pr48 off ebay. So what you're saying is between Agile, Tokai, and Dillion prs copies that the Agile is the best of the 3.

Yeah that's the way I saw it, but then again I don't sell asian guitars to the americans for a living like most of the regular posters here.

not to hijack the thread but I really like the tokai i got in the mail today and I've played the agile in the past cause i live in nj near rondo music. I haven't had time to plug it into an amp because it came in right before i had to leave for work.

tigerotool said:
not to hijack the thread but I really like the tokai i got in the mail today and I've played the agile in the past cause i live in nj near rondo music. I haven't had time to plug it into an amp because it came in right before i had to leave for work.

Dude you are hijacking the thread

Do you own a Dillion 1500QX to compare?

Back