Tokai tremelo blocks

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I have been reading about the different types of tremelo blocks in the strat type tokais. supposedly some are better tonally than others. i would like to know how to tell the "good" ones from yhe "bad" ones. if anybody has any information on this subject it would be much appreciated. I have several tokai strats & I do notice that some are a bit larger than the others, but thats the only thing I notice. thanks!

[Anonymously Posted by: 'alan hendrix']

Hmm , don't know I'm afraid - there seems to be a huge array of different hardware used. Does anyone know when they stopped stamping TOKAI into the saddles - I've never seen a Goldstar with stamped saddles - anyone else seen one ?

BARRY ! Does your Transition Springysound have Tokai stamped into the saddles ? Are the tuners slot-headed and dull grey Deluxe ? or shiny chrome ?

John

[Anonymously Posted by: 'john']

Lemme see... the saddles are not stamped Tokai at all, but say "FINAL PROSPEC", and the tuners have slotted shafts in yup... dull greyish metal (certainly by now anyway)... and they are each stamped "DELUXE".

Barry

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Barry Plows']

Back