Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tokai talbo guitars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last month Guitar Magazine(UK) had reviewed the two tokai talbo guitars,alumiun and woody body,so you can know more about them.Lover rocks are also named on it.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'luis']

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luis,

Is there any way you can get me a copy of those reviews so I can post them on the site.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ned']

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2001 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok,Ned,e-mail me and tell me your post and format you want
Luis.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'luis']

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luis,

Send them to ned@tokairegistry.com
prefer 72 dpi, jpegs

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ned']

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to know something....what is the difference between the Tokai 150SH and the 145SH? All I know is that the machine heads are different, and the pickups are a lil different...will the 145SH still be better the the everyday guitar? (My friend purchased an American Strat (red) and uh... I want something better than his...is the 145SH better? Might sound stupid but i'll submit anyways.

Thanks,
KeNNy

[Anonymously Posted by: 'KeNNy']

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can I find one in Singapore.... can't seem to find any talbos around here, or is there a catalogue somewhere so i can mail order...???!? Arrgh..... Just so desperate to get one, 'cos my fave band uses them (GLAY), so if anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it...

[Anonymously Posted by: 'bufeng']

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 70's tokai talbo for sale for $600 w/ the original hardware and maple neck. Email me for pics and details. upsilon2@home.com

[Anonymously Posted by: 'paul']

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, please excuse me, I'm new to the Tokai scene. I've just bought a Tokai strat, serial number 21429. I bought from a coastal shop in England, secondhand of course. It's black, single scratch plate, Gold tokai headstock logo,maple neck, Goldstar sound with the oldies but goldies logo & it has "deluxe" tuners. I have to say it's one of the best strats I've played & I've played them for about 18 years. Can anyone tell me what model this is? I'm pretty sure it's a 50's copy but I'd like to know the exact model. Does anyone know how I can tell? I've looked through the catalogue pages but I'm still confused. I'm grateful for any responses.

Thanks - Dale

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Dale']
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: