Hamburger Sportverein: 2...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hans-j?rgen

Reaction score
FC Bayern M?nchen: 1... :lol:

Danke! 8)

hsv.gif

LOL, didn't expect an answer on that one! :D Yes, Mehmet Scholl scored the 1:1 in the 83rd minute for Bayern, and everybody was sure then that they would turn around this game again and win. But not this time, because the HSV shot the 2:1 in the 89th minute (first goal for newbie de Jong) which usually is a bad habit of Bayern. That game took place in Munich, by the way, where the HSV hasn't won for like 25 years. They had already won their first meeting during this season in Hamburg, too. 8)

By the way, for anybody who is wondering what the hell I'm talking about: the FC Bayern M?nchen is the Gibson brand in the German soccer league while the Hamburger Sportverein (HSV) rather is... well, take your guess... ;)

Good comparison :lol: . Makaay played for a "you guess know" 8) spanish team :wink: before hired by BM,great player,the most efficient I've seen.....
I have a visit to Germany pending, someday....
I was about to go to OktoberFest with a friend last year,there was a friend of a friend working for a well know german company living there.....

luis said:
I was about to go to OktoberFest with a friend last year,there was a friend of a friend working for a well know german company living there.....
Good idea, then you'll know everything about German culture... :lol:

AC Milano: 4...
FC Bayern M?nchen: 1... :D

DANKE! Bye, bye, Bayern! :lol:

Though lately those Italians are getting into a habit of beating us up nicely, not a good sign for Schalke 04 in Palermo today... :roll:

I hope the HSV will do better today in Bukarest. :p

Latest posts

Back