Introducing: Myself

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schnabelrock

Reaction score
Hi, I am Schnabelrock, 40 years old, lawyer, married, two children, living in Germany near Hannover.

Non-professional player since about 25 years. I play in a band "The 4 Bluesmen" covering stuff from Eric Clapton, ZZ Top, Gary Moore and alikes.

Influenced by Thin Lizzy?s Gorham/Robertson I started wih a LP-Copy for about 100 Euro when I was 14. Fender, Charvel, ESP were following. When I finally got the money to get a real Gibson I bought a G. LP Deluxe, then a Studio and later on a Standard.

As a student I had to sell them for financial reasons. When I had more money I tried to buy a new one, but my dealer in Hamburg said he can deliver a better LP than a Gibson at a lower price. He was right. I got a The Heritage H-140 for about 800 Euro.

That was 1992 and convinced me to forget about Gibson. Ever since then I never missed one and looked out for "copies" that are better than the Gibsons.

Now I own a THE HERITAGE H-157 (black), a H-150 (sunburst). Being interested in MIJ I finally bought the Burny "christones" offered here which is my first MIJ LP. I expect it to be delivered really soon. Looking forward. This will be my third LP a the moment and I am afraid it will be very difficult to convince my wife I need another. Maybe if I sell the Telecaster I never use ....

Thank you so far.

Latest posts

Back