hi newbie here with a question bout ebay st 80

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmarccoco

Reaction score
it might have been discussed somewhere, but can any one provide info on this tokai for sale?? thanks for your help... ken :)

link http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Tokai-ST80-Strat-Guitar-Super-Rare-EXC_W0QQitemZ7376741466QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ebay number 7376741466

The seller seems to be making a lot of claims about this guitar without any facts to back them up. No serial number anywhere. How then does he conclude that it was likely made in 1976 and is most probably a prototype?
Despite a good track record in terms of feedback I would always want to know precise facts if I was paying the kind of money that this seller is wanting. Remember, there will always be other guitars to buy. I am no expert on this however, there will be others here who can better advise you. I have been around ebay however and have learnt to avoid purchases unless I am 100% satisfied.

yeah, i found it a bit strange not to at least take neck off to provide more info. thanks for your input......

Latest posts

Back