Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hi newbie here with a question bout ebay st 80

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmarccoco
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: hi newbie here with a question bout ebay st 80 Reply with quote

it might have been discussed somewhere, but can any one provide info on this tokai for sale?? thanks for your help... ken

link http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Tokai-ST80-Strat-Guitar-Super-Rare-EXC_W0QQitemZ7376741466QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ebay number 7376741466
Hutton Steel
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The seller seems to be making a lot of claims about this guitar without any facts to back them up. No serial number anywhere. How then does he conclude that it was likely made in 1976 and is most probably a prototype?
Despite a good track record in terms of feedback I would always want to know precise facts if I was paying the kind of money that this seller is wanting. Remember, there will always be other guitars to buy. I am no expert on this however, there will be others here who can better advise you. I have been around ebay however and have learnt to avoid purchases unless I am 100% satisfied.
kmarccoco
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

yeah, i found it a bit strange not to at least take neck off to provide more info. thanks for your input......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: