• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TOKAI ESP EC-1000 LES PAUL DLX 2004 ELECTRIC GUITAR MINT

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamamong

Reaction score
TOKAI ESP EC-1000 LES PAUL NECK THRU ELECTRIC GUITAR
MINT CONDITION

Tokai Love Rock DLX 2004 model is custom made for the Canadian market. I imported this guitar to the USA this past March 2005

Features:
Solid mahogany body
Flame maple top beautifully finished in a Cherry Sunburst
Deluxe abalone multi-ply binding on the top and flamed headstock.
Mahogany Set Neck
Bound Rosewood fingerboard with Abalone Binding
Deluxe Abalone Trapazoid Inlays.
Nut 1 5/8" and is made from real bone.
2 open coil zebra PAF alnico humbucker pick-ups (HOT!!!)
1 Tone / 2 Volume recessed controls & chrome three position pickup selector switch.
Chrome Hardware with Tune-o-Matic style bridge and tail piece.

Tokai/Gibson Case - The exact same Canadian Factory that makes the new Gibson hardshell cases made this Tokai case. In case you didn't know Gibson USA Hardshell guitar cases are made in Canada. If you buy a Gibson case factory direct look for the Red Maple Leaf Sticker
This guitar is an exact copy of ESP EC-1000. See the pictures for proof. New owner will should not find a difference in quality of parts or manufacture. Theses guitars are made in the same Korean factory as the ESP LTD Deluxe

$595 plus actual shipping costs I take money orders, personal checks (10 banking days to clear) and Paypal (3% surcharge) from a confirmed address. I have references through Paypal and Ebay

PICTURES

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spiritofsparta1/album?.dir=/d450

Back