Just ordered my Ls-145s from ishibashi...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benpaul

Reaction score
Ok I just ordered my new Ls-145s (goldtop with p90's, lacquer finish, long tenon, and all other assorted goodies plus a case) from ishibashi, the guitar will arrive in february/march (that's when they become available)... so even though I've paid for it already, now I have to wait 2 months, this will be torture of course... I'll post some pics and review when it arrives...

can't wait, i'm so happy I just felt like sharing, lolol, sorry

Congrats!

I love goldtops and P90's so I'm already cheering for you. :) Make sure to post some pics and a review when it arrives.

Jim

8) Congrats from me, too! Just to add what the "other goodies" are that the new LS85S doesn't have:
mahogany 1-piece back, brass saddles and aluminum tailpiece, Switchcraft switch and jack, CTS pots and sprague orange drop caps.

thanks, exactly those "other" goodies 8)

I'll post, pictures when it arrives, and samples too I hope, by the way hans, I haven't gotten around to reading the final chapter of the pickup novel to it's full extent yet, too much on my hands, I've already told you the p94 surprised me quite a bit, but I'll read on as soon as I can, that was one great, very informative post, thank you for it...

Latest posts

Back