Acoustic Tokai's

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny_j22

Reaction score
Hey, ive been considering buying an acoustic guitar for some time now and as huge tokai fan i have to ask does anyone know much about their acoustic range. i have yet to play one, although my brother says they're very good, and i was wandering what was your opinion on them. any personal favourites? i was thinking about importing one from abroad (like i did with my LS80) as its cheaper like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tokai-Solid-Spruce-top-Acoustic-Guitar_W0QQitemZ7377641772QQcategoryZ2385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

it looks gorgeous but does anyone know where i would be able to play such a model in the UK?

any help would be great.

ben

Wow, that acoustic seems gorgeous! Has a real nice Martin look. Perhaps, you can go to www.tokai-guitar.com and find your nearest store locator. I'm just as new to Tokai as anyone really. The members here are all great, they'll be of a better help. :lol:

I've not seen any Cat's Eyes Acoustics in the UK yet but I'm still looking :wink:

Check out this site in Tokai for fan's of Tokai's great Acoustic guitars

http://members7.tsukaeru.net/levante40/

The back catalogues are certain to make you drool :p

Tokai used to make C F Martins in Japan under licence !!

Japanese Cat's Eye in 2.000 catalogue were CE60(poliuretane finish) and above.Look for a solid top,it's very important for an acoustic guitar.And good luck...
If you can?t find any in your country you can contact Yoshi at Guitar Universe,he is very helpful and lives very near to the factory....

chrisheyes said:
... Tokai used to make C F Martins in Japan under licence !!

Tokai had been the exclusive distributor of Martin guitars from 1972 through 1988. During this period, Tokai had made Sigma and Shenandoah models for Martin. While Tokai sold a lot of Cat's Eyes in Japan.

I forgot to mention the model in my previous posting. The model that I would like to have more info is the TCD286

Latest posts

Back