Looking for Greco EG1200

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magentaplacenta

Reaction score
Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster here....I'm looking for a high-end Greco, specifically a EG1200 model. Anyone have any ideas how I can go about getting one of these? ebay seems to pretty much only offer the low end EGs (450-550, though a 900 was recently up from Japan) and I've been watching Yahoo Japan auctions, but pretty much all the sellers I see won't ship internationally, plus I don't speak Japanese!

A little history....I picked up a EG450 (multi-back/chambered) on ebay awhile back here in the states, wasn't terribly impressed with it (though I thought the pickups were good), but basically just wanted an introduction to Grecos, so my investment was minimal. Decent guitar for what I paid for sure, but I'd love the opportunity to buy a very high end Greco to see the real difference and really get the opportunity to experience a higher-end Japanese "lawsuit" guitar.

Do you ever get higher models? I'm particularly looking or a 1200. I take it the F designates a flame top? I usually only see them designated as EG-model#

I'll email you via your site here shortly...

Latest posts

Back