Bacchus source

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so can I...and I did. I own several...strats, teles a les paul jr. I have a few of their limited editions like the SRV Charlie and the Muddy Waters, the SRV #1 strat but from the first series with the brass block, they have reissued them.
A few years ago they decided to stop making copies and concentrated on their original designs. Seems sales didn`t go as well as planned and they got back into making some of the best US copies in Japan. Mine all have full size pots and good electronics...none of the flimsy stuff Fender Japan uses, and during a local going out of business sale I picked up a high end Bacchus tele that came with Fralins. They`ve made special runs over the years, they make custom orders and they make very high end models that rival Fender USA`s custom shop.
Let`s see I have 3 custom teles, a double boubd oil finished tele, a `54 strat copy, another `67 strat, plus the ones I listed above and I just got up so I may be forgetting something.
Used to be I could get them used for next to nothing but prices are going up on them. Only thing I don`t like about em is they never answer my mails.

Im looking for either a tobacco sunburst plain top les paul with long tenon or a '58 Flying V. What can I expect to pay for either?

depends on what model you get.. a live road (1990's high quality LP replica)) would be about 850$+ whereas a newer duke would be big big $$

I have a quilt top CHSB live road coming in a week and will have pics in about a week ..maybe not quite what your looking for though...just a thought ..

Theres a black Live Road custom in the local pawn shop for 48,000 yen and it`s not selling. I don`t have a Live Road, but the customs just don`t appeal to me. I have noticed prices going up in Yahoo Japan for the Bacchus models though.

sneakyjapan said:
so can I...and I did. I own several...strats, teles a les paul jr.

Do you know if they made single cut LPjr? Their LPjr are awsome but I only saw some Doublecut.

Come on!
Here we are praising Tokai for making such amazing beautiful guiatars, lovingly faithfull to Leo Fenders Dream & now were looking at getting a Bacchus?

Isn't that like being married to a super model and eyeing up Olive Oil! (Popeyes Little Lady)?

Hey why not trade in your Porche for a Skoda. Even better a tricycle!:0
Or a Fender:)

Latest posts

Back