Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greco strat's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ochay
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Greco strat's Reply with quote

I just moved last week-had all my fiddles out and am still trying to find places to stash to get um out of the way-

There were several Strat cases that were unmarked (like a christmas every time I open an unmarked case!) I opened one and found a KILLER Blond '78 1954 Greco strato- What a pleasure to play- Resinates beyond belief-
Light as a woodpeckers pecker-
Never got around to unpacking the amps yet so I was impressed with the outright Volume and intonation(tuning) of the unplugged strings.
Thought you ought to know !!
Oh forgot to mention- I'm a les paul man- The necks on these early '54 Greco's just blow away the Maple neck Tokai's hands down. And should I mention that she feel's like a Les Paul Neck......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: