TOKAI 1983' LS-60 with SOFTCASE

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to remove the full stop at the end of the link for the page to open. It looks nice. I like how you can see the grain in the wood very clearly

Right, beautiful grain on the bookmatched plain maple top (probably solid), everything visible looks OK to me, a picture from the back to count the body parts would be nice (probably two) and the serial number of course. 50,000 Yen without a hard shell case and probably without shipping isn't bad either. ;) In my browser I couldn't read the number for the weight, so maybe you'll have to ask that, too. Usually those two-piece mahogany back LS60s from that period are quite light, e.g. mine is only 3.5kg.

Now I can't read your serial number, d'oh! :wink: Should be starting with "30xxxxx" though. Anyhow, if the shipping is not too much, this seems to be a good deal.

OK, seems to be "the real thing" then. :wink: Ask the seller how many parts the back has, maybe you're lucky, and it's even one piece of mahogany (but rather unlikely).

Latest posts

Back