Reborn craze...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hans-j?rgen

Reaction score
Description:
A real nice 1980 Tokai Reborn Old Les Paul Replica LS50 model. Pictures and info coming...
:D :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1980-Tokai-Reborn-Old-Les-Paul-Replica_W0QQitemZ7342329787QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So you're selling it? Well, I just think it's better to provide some pictures and/or a thorough description of the features at the start of the auction if people are supposed to bid on it.

It's because the seller is setting up his list of item to sell so there might be a delay of a few hours where there is an item page but not all the details and pictures yet. Mijguitar is selling MIJ stuff on ebay for a long time so it will surelly be putt later in the day.

I'm neither buying nor selling anything on ebay, sorry.

[EDIT] the picture was online by the time I was writing this post.

Yes he did that the last time too when he sold another reborn old I was bidding on. An ls80 last time

That my favourite colour and finish. :eek: :lol: I just love it!

Not now though but my next baby will be 80 plus in that finish and colour. Next Year!!

I tried a '81 Love Rock very similar to this,very nice guitar and lightweight.
I prefer violin finish however that this tobacco sunburst.
We?ll see which figures command at the end of the auction.

Lol. The Peavey Classic 50 came in today and the guitar really shines now. Just one little problem to fix but I still cant get over how good it is and how much I like it. The original case is nice as well. I'm still looking for my camera so I'll try get some pics up asap

Hi Storm, come down yet? Are the fret ends on this one completely covered or do they stop just short of the binding?

Latest posts

Back