Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Love Rock review from New Zealand...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hans-j?rgen
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Another Love Rock review from New Zealand... Reply with quote

http://www.nzmusician.co.nz/index.php/ps_pagename/articledetail/pi_articleid/117

The New Zealand Musician Magazine published this review about a new Korean Love Rock in Oct 2002 which is a bit different than the usual test report. Probably the article has already been sent to Ned, so he can add it to the site.
Hot Rod
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Love Rock review from New Zealand... Reply with quote

[quote="hans-j?rgen"]http://www.nzmusician.co.nz/index.php/ps_pagename/articledetail/pi_articleid/117

The New Zealand Musician Magazine published this review about a new Korean Love Rock in Oct 2002 which is a bit different than the usual test report. Probably the article has already been sent to Ned, so he can add it to the site.[/quote]

Yeah, that's the kind of review we should see more often instead of counting peas...you know what I mean

Why are we playin' guitars?? It's about sound and feel. right??

Grab your guitar, play it live in front of a decent audience and you get immediate feedback about your guitar, the sound it produces and if it's alright, you will be rewarded with goosepickles all over ...

Everytime i get a "new, old" axe, i take it for a live-test to our monthly "Roomful of Blues" Jamsession here in Bremen City, where Listeners and musicians exchange everything concerning music, performance and "infield talks".

Lately i took out my '82 LS 120 sunburst and among 7 different players the score was 4:3 against a '57 LP Goldtop Historic .

So, listen, learn and rejoice playin a "T O K A I"

Hot Rod
hans-j?rgen
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Love Rock review from New Zealand... Reply with quote

Hot Rod wrote:
Yeah, that's the kind of review we should see more often instead of counting peas...you know what I mean

No?

Hot Rod
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...??? ,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: