Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Supernout where are you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spikeymikey
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Supernout where are you? Reply with quote

Before I got into posting this site and just read stuff from you clever lot this guy - "Supernout" was a regular and knowledgeable contributor but he seems to have dropped out of the loop. Anyone know why?
Shame cos I think he new his subject.

Mike.
ian
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Supernout knew lots of stuff. Loverocker went same way (perhaps more permanently), Lee doesn't post so much here now ("Oldflame"), even Peter Mac is quite scarce ... guys come & go on any forum, & new guys replace them, which is good ... but I have particular respect for those who contributed so much when this forum began, that's why I'm pleased to see Luis still contributing regularly, ditto James making a reappearance. Doesn't matter if guys no longer play Tokai, we can still discuss all sorts of stuff here, & that way we'll all make progress .

Ian.
ned
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 on what Ian said. There is a core group that are the World's Tokai experts that make this forum possible.
Porsche 911 Racing
chu71
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i d never heard of tokai let alone seen one up until 4-5 months ago. now i own 3, all bought online...well all the info and advice needed (which was a lot) were found on this forum. just to remind everyone how useful and important this boards are for someone like me who s suddenly woken up to these beautiful guitars.
this is specially true for a brand like tokai, so "secretive" and untraceable most of the time. i guess u guys may ve tried already, but it d be cool to see some collaboration from the factory.
luis
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the rav Ian.I miss supernout's knowledge as well as Peter Mac(the master ) and Loverocker(I read in in amps related forums).This site has growing a lot since its born.I still have some old board threads kept and they were no more than 4 or 5 answers and all were supositions.I have bought 5 Tokais,sold some and kept some.I miss all of them.

Hi chu,maybe we know to each other .I don't think Tokai would coloborate as far as they do as they have their own thinking.Mr. Adachi told to someone they did not keep the old records at the factory so....
It took to me 5 years learning(investigating as a kind of Sherlock Holmes) about Tokai and I have a lenguagge barrier.
chu71
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where u at luis? yo en madrid, chamart?n cerca de la castellana...

i own three expecting 4th soon, and only heard of em 3 months ago. these things are awesome, u can only buy pretty much junk for 600 eur in madrid. a mex strat, cheap wood lose wirings, that ll faaaade before u realize

let me know bro we could hook up and share wood
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: