Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

30+ Lefties at the Philly guitar show June 25/26

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitehall
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: 30+ Lefties at the Philly guitar show June 25/26 Reply with quote

A friend of mine from Maine has rented a booth at the Philly guitar show. He will be bringing 30 lefties with him. Pretty much a little of everything. I know he has quite a few Orvilles and Greco's. I'm going to drive up Saturday to help out. The nice part is , he's not a dealer nor a member of any forum. Just a guy with lefty gas and waay too many guitars.
Loudmouse
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a decent show with some variety.
I went to the Portland, Oregon vintage guitar show a few weeks ago and it was awful. There was hardly anybody there. More than 2/3 of the booths were empty. A few of the venders/shops that were there didn't even bring guitars, they just had pictures of them printed from computers. LAME!
I did see two Tokai. One was a black breezysound (1984 of course) and one of those MAT things. Not my cup of tea.
There was one guy there that was great. He was a Les Paul fan and had a bunch of older guitars autographed by Les. He was the nicest, friendliest guy and invited people to PLAY his guitars and he wasn't trying to sell them. He just had a genuine(can I use that word here?) love of guitars.
Hope the Philly show is awesome.
mpyne
Plucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: whitehall Reply with quote

If possible could you have your friend send a list of guitars for sale. I cant get out to the Philly show, but I am always looking for MIJ les paul type guitars if he has some. Could I get a heads up if he decides to ebay them?

mpyne59@hotmail.com

Thanks,
whitehall
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why he's going to the show route. Too much BS on ebay these days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: