Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aria Pro II LP Vs Greco EG500
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sneakyjapan
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the 800s were not low end so I`m wrong. I`ve seen 800 series strats made of one piece sen.
20 century boy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luis wrote:
I prefer Tokai and Burny over Greco,I feel them more solid and accurate guitars.

Hum Luis, I think it's just that you never met the best of Greco 's stuff.
As I said, the quality range Of Greco's guitar is very very wide (just like Tokai) so , unlike Burny or Orville, you can't really say from viewing a few guitars that it's representative of the quality of the brand.

At first, Greco wasn't my fave brand AT ALL. But after a few years I really enjoyed that- on the high end models-their copying is very precise and accurate. It really is a reproduction of vintage models. and Greco has copied so many brands and models ( Gretsch, danelectro, ampeg bass, etc...) while the other were only doing a few fender and Gibson models. Their is allways nice surprises, I still discover some new models, years after years.
blux
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I ended up getting the greco.

It hasnt been delivered yet, but when it does, I will let you all know how it feels/plays.

I suppose it has to be nicer and better built than my epi LP, but I guess I will see.

The Aria went to high for me, and I am looking for a tobacco sunburst, much like the new slash signature gibson.
ToneTimes2
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on brutha, I bet you're gonna love it. Fuji Gen Gakki guitars are grrrrrreat!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: