Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

price of an '81 LS120

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Vintage (Older than 1985)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigG
Plucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: price of an '81 LS120 Reply with quote

Looking for advice on the value of my '81 Love Rock (I think LS120, see post below)

I've owned it since new and it is all original. There is no way I'm selling as I'm returning to playing now (don't ask), but wife keeps threatening to give "that old guitar" to friend's kids and the like.

Help!!
oldflame
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldn't be worried about it's worth if you're not selling.

If you're selling I'll tell you what it's worth....
BigG
Plucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! But I'm not.

Just wanted the value for my own sake (an possibly insurance). Suspect that looking at the posts I'd be stuggling to get a similar quality for the money anywhere else than Tokai.

I'll just have to be satisfied that it's a nice guitar and fend the wife off with a combination of my charm and expensivce gifts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Vintage (Older than 1985) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: