soundclip of my new Korean 335 copy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter tore

Reaction score
I like this guitar. It sounds and plays well beyond it's price. It was going through my deluxe reverb, with the THD Hotplate on. The amp volume was around 3-4, the guitars pu's wide open, and on the neck pu. IMO, not bad sound for a $400 guitar. My 63 jazzmaster, my main guitar for the past 20 years, and formerly owned by SRV, and Lonnie Mack, is going to be sitting for a long while! Walter

this is my live 1 man band set up-bass drum and snare on my left foot via a modified double kick pedal, and the high hat on my right foot

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/waltertoresspontobeat.htm

Hi Walter,

Thanks for posting! I love your page! I especially loved the Wilbert Harrison story - good stuff. You've had some pretty interesting experiences over the years. And that Spontobeat - that is something else. Prolific is an understatment. :) I'm enjoying your songs - thanks!

Jim

Hi Jim: thank you for listening! I lead a different kind of life, for a long time. I am writing a book about it all - spontobeat, the old blues guys, and the smiling with hope foundation. The author lives in England, and we talk on the phone, record it, and he does his magic on it. There is no release date or anything yet. I am off to play a festival in Seattle this summer, and a bunch of club dates up that way. He is coming along too. Life has been a great adventure so far. I can't wait to see what comes next :D Walter

Back