Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

87 Greco Lefty LP custom.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitehall
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: 87 Greco Lefty LP custom. Reply with quote

Just got this 87 lefty greco lp custom in from Japan. I've owned a bunch of lefty Orville's Burny's and a few Greco's. This one is that great yellowed cream color. Long tenon, fat neck, about 9.5 lbs. I just sold a 1988 Gibson LP custom in this same color. I sold the Gibson because it was pretty lifeless. A few months ago there were plenty of Orvilles and the like on ebay. Now they seem to have dried up somewhat. I usually swap the pups out of these guitars first thing, but these sound pretty good. Not as loud or defined as my Gibsons , but really nice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: