Loverock....LS70-F question

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vox_irish

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm kinda new to the Tokai loverock area of les pauls so if someone can answer my questions I'd really appreciate it !

Does the new LS70-F (or Japan made love rocks in general) have mother of pearl inlays or imitation ?

Are the set necks on the above "long neck tenon" type ?

After seeing a love rock recently in a local guitar shop, I really can justify spending the extra on a GLP.....

thanks ! :roll:

Not certain on the inlays but the tenons are intermediate, reaching the neck pickup cavity and stopping there. Still superior to the shocking short tenon neck joints you see on modern Gibsons.

In my experience, of the 2 LS70F's I've owned, and the 1 I will own for a very long time to come, the LS 70F does have a long tenon neck joit, as for the inlays, I don't know whether they are pearloid or the real thing. I do know that whatever they are, they look really good in any light.

Only you can decide which is right for you, but I'd say if you wanted a guitar that you can rely on, gig after gig, buy the Tokai.

IMO of course. ;)

Back