Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LoveRock Serial Number Need Updating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
looknow
Plucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: LoveRock Serial Number Need Updating Reply with quote

Hi Ned,Could you please check my posting in the Vintage section regarding Serial Numbers.I have been in touch with numerous Japanese Dealers and each one has told me that the second digit does not have to be a Zero.This applies to the 1980 to 1989 serial numbers that the Registry states must have a zero as a second number.There are plenty of examples to be found both in Japan and with other members here that can confirm this.The correct serials go;
1979 - 90*****
1980 - 00***** or 01*****
1990 - 90***** or 00*****
2000 - 00*****
2001 - 01*****

I think that it could mislead some inexperienced people into believing that all 01***** are definitely from 2001 for example.Many Thanks.
ned
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make those changes. May take about a week as I'll be out of town without a internet connection.

Ned
Porsche 911 Racing
looknow
Plucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: