Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I dunno... thought the boys would like to see these...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sneakyjapan
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: I dunno... thought the boys would like to see these... Reply with quote

http://www.musicland.co.jp/tokka/shib_ornetts/ornetts.html
loverockerUK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

null

Last edited by loverockerUK on Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
sneakyjapan
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres the text from the first guitr on the left at the link... I have an Ornettes. According to their catalog, they make their own guitars. Mine is a 2 piece Honduran mahogamy back tiger flame maple cap, not veneer. Chambered body...pictured here
http://w1.422.telia.com/~u42235727/sneaky.htm#Ornetts
They wind their own pick-ups too. The ones pictured in the link are the newer series. Made of African mahogany.

price \135,000 the wide frame of special price \107,800 best quality -- arrival of goods [!! ] of great desire of "GM5RC" Inside with many frames of a pin stripe This wide frame is just "a hit"!! HBS also with the most popular color!! Looks with last thing Preeminent also for a sound!! The deep joint which is this price belt and is not obtained realizes RONGUSASU teens!! Paint is also 極薄 lacquer finish!! Arrival of goods is undecided about the monthly output number minimum next time!! It is !! gig case attachment earlier

Bacchus have their own factory. Van Zandts are made by PGM... a company that make other brands as well. The Duncans are made through ESP here. There are so many makers that I just don`t know who`s making what.
Micky Mojo
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a fine collection of guitars they can't all be yours Sneaky?
sneakyjapan
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks... the collection is always changing. Some are gone others added but not pictued.
I`m a very lucky guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: