Ordered a custom Breezysound From Tokai finally shipping

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aroomstudios

Reaction score
I ordered this back in March 2018. Just got an email that it is ready to ship to me. They sent pics of it also.

Specs are

Basic Model: ATE98B OTM (Ocean Turquoise Metalic)
SEB body: Ash+Ash+Ash
Canadian Hardmaple:
Canadian Hardmaple Fretboard:
Bridge: Gotoh Ti-TC1 Ni
Tuner: Gotoh SD91 MG-T Ni
Nut: Bone
Fretboard: 9.5 inche Radius
Pickups TE-Vintage MK3 (alnico 5)
Orange Drop Caps:
Controls: 1V, 1T, 3 Way Switch
The additional cost of the headstock top painting in OTM is
nitrocellulose finish
Sub-Total US

Tokai Tweed Hardshell Case:
Air Freight (EMS) with Hardshell Case:
With HSC and

29boumh.jpg

8yw7tf.jpg

2hqrvkj.jpg

21nje35.jpg
[/list]

Wow, that's worth waiting for, great specs, and looks fantastic, great colour combo. The workmanship looks top quality, hope it plays as good as it looks!
Congrats. :p

Nice Breezy !! Beautiful even !! You'll have to tell us all about it when it arrives. I've always been curious about Tokai's SEB Guitars.

I have a Tokai tweed case like the one that`s coming to you and they are very nice as well.

Congrats !!!!!!!!

@brokentoes

I will let you guys know when it gets here. I bought two SEB guitars from Tokai that were at the NAMM show last year 2018. One Strat and one J-bass. Both high end Tokias but with a poly finish. I swapped out the electronics and put new pickups in the J-bass. Have not down that yet with the strat. But the J-bass is my favorite bass out of all my Fenders, Rickenbackers etc. I do not know if it is the SEB or just how it was made. But it beats out every thing I have. The tele should do the same.

I got the tele today from Tokai. It is a really great guitar. First I played the guitar to my Fender USA Tele unplugged. The tokai just blows away the fender that way. Then I plugged into a amp the fender sounded a little better. I do not like the stock tokai pickups. I had a set of good Fralin pickups I bought for this guitar. I put those in along with some CTS pots and a 4 way switch and treble bleed. The guitar completely blows away the fender now.

The Tokai seemed clearer than the Fender. I am guessing this is the SEB doing this. Or maybe it is just better wood. I do not know. But it is defiantly clearer both unplugged and in a amp.

Nice update. Your 22 fret Breezy is kind. I have a newer 22 fret Goldstar and it makes my other Strats (Vintage Greco) feel like children toys.

Latest posts

Back