Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blamepro Forum Frustration!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Amps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
8bit Barry
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:26 am    Post subject: Blamepro Forum Frustration! Reply with quote

Ned or anyone alse

I am pulling my bloody hair out with frustration because I cannot register with the Blamepro forum. Has anyone else tried recently to register a new username and password with them?

I am a Marshall user, I used to be registered with them until they deactivated my account. There is absolutely no way of registering a new one or retreiving your old account as you need to be logged in! You cant even contact them via email for the same reasons.

Can somebody have a go at doing the same and tell me what happens. So far two other friends of mine from the UK say they cant create a new account either.... just like this site I enjoyed posting questions, but the site designers have made a big mess of this one, or have they??

Can someone have a try??
prince bishop
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi 8bit,just opened an account with Blamepro no problem!...it took a few minutes for the activation key to arrive in my mail box though.

Happy New Year
pb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: