• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Please Delete

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. If I didn't already have 2 Greco strats i'd be considering this.

Great seller here folks, buy with confidence.

Bargain, when you consider I recently sold a SEVEN piece body 1977 Fender strat. for $1326 that was refinished, and refretted, on e-bay uk.
Best part of the strat. was the great sounding pickups, wonder what's in this one? :D

Yes, they are the flat-pole Excels. Fujigen made these 70's Fender models better than the originals!

Yo Harold, that Sonix Strat is the bees knees; someone better grab that quick & at that price it's a no brainer.

I would be all over that but I bought two fiddles (no Crews tho') this week so, I'm in a 'holding' pattern

GLWTS :D

flat poles in that serial # range = Alnico Special, as seen on page 41 of the 1998 catalog 8)

some of my favorite Fender style pickups :)

interesting set of attributes for this example suggest a custom order, IMO: ash body typical for a BST-54V, maple cap neck which I have seen only on the BST-67V, and the 11 hole pick guard which seems to match the holes in the body

I'm guessing this one is around a 1996/1997 production but with Bacchus it's difficult to peg exactly

someone is gonna be a happy camper with that Strat 8)

Back