Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deacci Pickups video demo by Mitch Malloy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitch Malloy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Deacci Pickups video demo by Mitch Malloy Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/RT3OlNhFxUk
luis
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Mitch!
I have put a LP-59 two in my LS320 and they stay there. Good sounding pickups.

Which pickups are you demoing?
Mitch Malloy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Www.deacci.com 59IIs
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitch Malloy wrote:
Www.deacci.com 59IIs

That's the Dry Z version, right?
Mitch Malloy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have more midrange than DryZ and more personality. Dry Zs of course sound great but actually a bit generic in comparison. And Ive done many many comparisons. I have a standard super real that sounds massive and itís my darkest sounding paul and I have tried everything from the Pickups that Came in it which are Grecos good but lower line to dry zs to Deacci 59II to Deacciís 59 zeros and I ended with the Deacci 59 zeros in that one. That guitar I feel has now reached itís full potential and sounds remarkably good. All my others have Deacci 59IIs in them. Except one which still has Dry Zs and thatís only because I got tired of changing them but eventually Iíll have Deacci 59 IIs in that one as well. I know it sounds hard to believe that I would take dry Zs out for the Deacciís but itís true. Lol And Iím not crazy I promise. Im a producer endigeer with Barefoot MM27 monitors. I am an extremely critical listener. Thatís my job..
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. I have a set of open bobbin cream 59 II's that Declan fixed me up with for a black Super Real - but I can't find the damn things.

I have another Super Real EG59 that I kept the stock Screamin pickups in it. I've really grown fond of them.

Also have a set of Deacci Green Faze (Peter Green) pickups that are fantastic. Sold the Bacchus Les Paul I had them in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: