Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Bacchus blp-std Classic Series Les Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frederikb
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: FS: Bacchus blp-std Classic Series Les Paul Reply with quote

They say that "once you go Bacchus you never go Bacchus" That's almost 100% true. I've had maybe 30 or 40 Bacchus since the first one...and I'm not only going Bacchus...I've gone a bit Momose lately and now I just can't justify keeping some of my last and nicest Bacchus anymore. I've got an excellent Bacchus Classic Series Les Paul in Tobacco sunburst that doesn't get the playing time it deserves. Almost as good as the Momose LP...

More pics: https://ibb.co/album/noG8Tv

Plays and sound great... as you would expect. Condition is 8/10. Good frets and VERY nice action. PG is missing. Big 59' neck. Perfect weight at 4,05 kg. Original Bacchus gigbag is included. 775 euro + shipping (Located in Denmark, EU)
Izzy Stradlin
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you send abroad, within the EU ? I'm in France.
frederikb
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup...I send guitars within EU all the time...no issues
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: